Many Financial Professionals (FP) carry the same financial tools in their toolboxes. Never let the expensive “brokerage types” convince you that they have solutions no one else does. I was on that side of the business for years and not only didn’t have any “secret formula,” I had less options than what I’ve had for years as an Independent FP. I also utilize the best solutions across the industry vs. the limited, proprietary products of a brokerage firm.
What sets me apart is (1) my knowledge and experience throughout many different types of economies and markets; (2) my ability to ask the right questions, listen and dig deep to find out what clients want and/or need, and (3) custom tailor a solution, unique to a client’s goals and objectives.
In close to 25 years of working with thousands of clients, I can honestly say that I’ve never “sold” a product. My goal is to work closely with clients to build the best solutions, which will become quite clear to both of us. Please take a look at this shortened version of my “5 Core Philosophies” to see if it aligns with how you feel about all or part of your assets:
- Sleep easier at night knowing that no matter what happens day to day, you will never lose any money.
- Work with somebody you like and respect, who takes the time to explain the options and strategies in a simple, understandable way and is there for you as your advocate, from Day One.
- It is much more important to you to eliminate or significantly reduce the downside than it is to maximize the upside, especially with the risks inherit in chasing big gains.
- Create an income stream, that can include (unlike a pension) increasing payments, to beat inflation AND that you can never outlive.
- Given astronomical long term care costs, a solution that can provide more enhanced income, for no fee, is important if not critical.
Let Annuity Architects and Blessing Wealth & Health create a plan for you and your family which serves to eliminate risk, participate in market upside, provide for a lifetime income that you can’t outlive, provide significant LTC benefits if needed, while still leaving a gift to family or charity in most cases.
Together, let’s build that present and future plan to address your most important concerns, needs and wants.